Thursday 29 December 2022

New Year's Art Journal by Kasyopeaart

 Hi. 

Do you have New Year's resolutions? My new project is just such a resolution. I decided that in the new year I will create more pages in my artistic diary. 

I started decorating the cover by painting it with Clear Gesso, after drying I put the black and white transfers and put Clear Gesso again. Using 3D Gloss Gel, mica powder and Liquid Acrylic Prusian Blue paint, I made a paste that reflected the stencil pattern. 



I prepared resin casts which I painted with black Heavy Gesso.

I started arranging compositions, glued casts and metal elements, a pocket watch, flowers and leaves. I always use Heavy Body Gel for gluing, I am sure that everything will stick solidly to the surface.

After drying the glue, I put one more layer of black gesso.

I used Art Alchemy metallic paints to give the color, I reached for shades of emerald and green, I blended colors using an atomizer with water.

The next step was to add shine, I used Art Extravagance Golden Dragon Effect Paste. This paste is amazing, it hides shiny flakes and a lot of glitter, perfectly contrasts with the color of paints.

To bring out the details of the work I used Art Alchemy wax in Firebird color. I added Sugar Art Pebbles and at the end I splashed the whole thing with Ginger Magic Sparks paint.

I hope you liked my Art Journal and inspire you to create your own. It's a good time for New Year's resolutions, be brave and. I hope you liked my Art Journal and inspire you to create your own. It's a good time for New Year's resolutions, be brave and start your adventure with your artistic diary.


Greetings

KasyopeaArt


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...