Wednesday 21 December 2022

Steampunk Christmas - Enchanted Forest by Hadry DC

Hi Finnabair lovers! Here Hadry with another project for the Creative Team.

I continue with my Steampunk Christmas! I’m a bit of a Grinch, so on this “Grungy Christmas”, I’m more comfortable ;).



For this December project, I have created a 3D scene, with altered mushrooms, an Enchanted Forest Steampunk.



Art Alchemy Paints, Art Alchemy Waxes, Art Basics, Art Extravagance, Art Ingredients, Decorative Chipboards, to the entire range of Finnabair products that allow us to give free rein to our imagination and create amazing projects.




I hope you like my particular Christmas decoration.

MERRY STEAMPUNK CHRISTMAS!

Hadry Dc

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...