Friday 2 December 2022

Christmas bells by Kasia Salmanowicz

 Hello,

December begins, so we can officially count down the days to Christmas!! Today I invite you to a video tutorial where I show you how to make bells in a winter-Christmas atmosphere. They will be great as a Christmas decoration. They can also be hung as a garland or added to a Christmas present. See for yourself how many possibilities there are.

First, I covered my bells with white gesso and then used lace which gave a very interesting structure. Then I used metal elements from Finnabair. In the sets, you will find beautiful small napkins and snowflakes that will surely enrich any project. For this small stars;)



For colouring, I chose Liquid Acrylic Pain Burnt Sienna and metallic paint in the Steampunk Copper colour. I also added a beautiful paste with embedded foil in shades of gold. Golden Dragon paste will add variety to any Christmas project, but you probably already know it!



I invite you to the tutorial, where you will see each stage of the project.



Have a beautiful and lovely December,

Kasia Salmanowicz


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...