Tuesday 19 July 2022

Round Mixed Media Canvas- Seafindings by Katja Joulak

Now, the summer vibes are here. And I feel really inspired by the summer, sea and nature. My round canvas has some sea findings on the canvas. I have added crackle paste and texture paste white sand in the background.

Just so fun to use items and findings that are found in the nature and sea.


Here with different moulds and also some metallics. 




I have added colour by using Liquid Acrylic Paints. And to give my canvas extra highlight, I have used wax in the colour White Pearl and Vintage Gold.

There is a video tutorial for you. Welcome to watch and enjoy.


Xoxo Katja

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...