Wednesday 27 July 2022

Find yourself Olga Sępkowska

Definitely, the fairy world is where I always find inspiration. Finnabair's new moulds offer plenty of elements to complement the fairy scenery perfectly. Wings, clocks and keys. It is wonderful to be able to use such cool elements. 

I started my project by choosing papers for the background and the main element - I love this smiling woman! I chose papers from two Prima Marketing collections. To make sure the papers wouldn't be harmed I used clear gesso. Only on protected paper can you use other media and water without any problems. 








Of course, you can watch the creation of my project on video, which I warmly invite you to do.


Hugs,

Olga


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...