Sunday 10 July 2022

Finnabair Summer 2022 Release - Steampunk Hearts

Hello friends,

This is our ninth day with the newest Finnabair moulds. Today we would like to inspire you with Steampunk Hearts - a set of cogs and mechanical hearts. 

969448
Steampunk Hearts

The moulds are of high quality. They play well with so many types of media: paper clay, air dry clay, polymer clay, earthen clay, hot glue, and even chocolate (food safe rated)! Practically any moulding medium. We will be showing the possibilities during the next 10 days.

All moulds sheet size: 5'' x 8'' (12.5 cm. to 20.5 cm.) and they come in separate packages, as shown below:





Samples:











Projects including Steampunk Hearts moulds:




The release has so many amazing moulds, I can't say which I love more but something is sure: people like me who love altering different objects will enjoy all of them! The steampunk heart's mould is adorable, with the best details ever, even on the smallest pieces.  The bigger heart with the gear is wow and the tiny hearts are so yummy.















Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:












I have to tell you these hearts just took my heart away. I have to figure out a way to use one of the bigger ones, but until then I was just playing with the smaller one. 
And here`s the result. 









Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:






The new Finnabair moulds offer a lot of possibilities. As soon as they fall into your hands, you will surely find it out. 


The variety of elements makes it possible to create unique compositions using only the moulds. I created a mini canvas in a round shape. I added clay elements from the moulds and coloured the whole with liquid acrylic paints.





Hugs,
Kasia Salmanowicz


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:




The new Steampunk Hearts mould is so beautiful that I decided to leave the hearts do the talking. They don’t need much else to create a lovely, floatingly pretty effect.





Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

Stay tuned and follow also our IG profile, because there will be also reels and other material not published on the blog :)

See you tomorrow :)








1 comment:

AndrejaM said...

Fantastic work! So inspirational ! Can’t wait to get my package !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...