Wednesday 20 July 2022

Be as strong as never before by Martina Stoycheva

 Hello crafty friends!

Today I`m sharing with you probably one of my favourite projects ever.

We all love vintage and rust, shabby and peeled and we all try our best to achieve the look we got in our minds.


To be honest I don`t think I`ll ever have the time to create all the projects in my head, but I`m glad I did this one. It came in one breath. The combination of rub-ons, old pages from a book, red and rusted places on the page, that rusted heart from the mechanicals.




Messy stitching became my favourite when I started creating albums. Some of my cards also have it as an accent, but I haven`t done it in quite some time and tied up perfectly on this piece.





 At first, I thought I would use some ripped cheesecloth over the tissue paper on the cover to act as a background for my page. But then when the project was almost done I didn`t like it and ripped it off.  

It all came together beautifully and balanced. I will definitely reach out more often to my bigger-sized art journal from now on. And if you haven`t seen the projects inside, then you should definitely check out Art Daily Cafe blog.

As usual, you`re welcome to watch y video tutorial below: 



Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...