Tuesday 12 July 2022

Finnabair Summer 2022 Release - Pieces of Underworld

Hello friends,

The final - 10th - day with the newest Finnabair moulds!! Pieces of Underworld is a mix of great designs that can be used for an array of projects!

969424
Pieces of Underworld

The moulds are of high quality. They play well with so many types of media: paper clay, air dry clay, polymer clay, earthen clay, hot glue, and even chocolate (food safe rated)! Practically any moulding medium. We will be showing the possibilities during the next 10 days.

All moulds sheet size: 5'' x 8'' (12.5 cm. to 20.5 cm.) and they come in separate packages, as shown below:



Samples:











Projects including Pieces of Underworld moulds:






Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:







Hello,
This is my next project with new moulds from Finnabair. Lovely patterns and a lot of variety. I don't know which one I like best. Probably that is why various projects are created in my studio because I test and at the same time have a good time. 







Do you already have your favourite sets of moulds from the new release?
Hugs,
Kasia Salmanowicz



Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:





Believe in Yourself. The gorgeous new summer 2022 release moulds can be twisted and turned in multiple, wonderful ways. And in this case, they can show how they shine even when broken; I took the wings and chain off the mould too quickly without testing if they were dry, and they broke. But I decided to make it the focus, theme, and point of the whole canvas. Broken beauty still shines, especially if you believe so yourself.







Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:


We will have a few days' breaks from new moulds, but we will be back with more ideas connected to them very soon :)

See you tomorrow :)








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...