Friday 14 May 2021

Touch of Pink by Olga Ravenskaya

Hi dear friends!

It’s Olga Ravenskaya here today with my new project and video tutorial.

Inspired by Spring and beautiful Art Daily CafĂ© Moodboard with pink colors I’ve created a mixed media board – Touch of Pink. 

Have you used gorgeous Finnabair Mica Powders? If not – try, you’ll get a beautiful shades of colors and delicate shimmer.

I’ve created my background using a mixture of mica powder and Modelling Paste, applying it over all the surface.

Then I’ve added a pattern using Read My Letter stencil and covered everything with a mixture of mica powder with Impasto paints.

And finally I’ve added another pattern with Swirly Florals stencil, also using a mixture of mica powder and Modelling paste. 

I’ve build up my composition combining chipboard, flowers and metal elements.


I’ve added an additional shimmer with Butterfly Spells Sparks paint and Mica powder, and tinted the background and some elements with Liquid Acrylics.

As a final touch I’ve added Microbeads and splashes using White Gesso

Here is my step-by-step video, hoping you’ll enjoy it!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Olga


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...