Monday 17 May 2021

No Perfection Needed by Martina Stoycheva

Hello everyone!

This month I`ll share with you yet another canvas with flowers. Or more accurately one flower. This huge one from Finn`s last release. It`s like focal point of a focal point. When you look at the canvas, the first thing you see is this beautiful, almost real flower. And then of course all of my favorite Art Ingredients, stencil, moulds are also included.

I always wonder how limitless is the count of ideas, styles and imagination we all can achieve with all the same products. And this is exactly the reason I adore all these products. Even when I wasn`t having that much, the inspiration was flowing through my fingers faster than I was able to create.





This time I tried using crepe paper in my canvas. I always look for different textures for my bases and this one, in my opinion turned out good idea. 





All other details you can find in my video tutorial:



Be inspired!

Hugs, Martina.


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...