Thursday 6 May 2021

Shabby Mixed Media Art Journal Cover by Katja

 Hello!

Time to share one thing what I enjoy the most, and it is decorate Art Journals or book covers. I really enjoy that. But you can do the same tecniques on canvases, altered art or even cardmaking.



Here on my cover I have texture paste, the white crackle paste to add beautiful crackles. That makes gives a great effect with the Liquid Acrylics Paints. I have a new favorite of the waxes and that is the white Pearl wax. The wax makes a lovely shabby effect on the top of my moulds.



Check out my video tutorial:



Hope to see you soon again.

Xoxo Katja

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

1 comment:

Ula H. said...

Piękna kolorystyka i wykonanie ! Bardzo fajne efekty spękań. Piękna praca !!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...