Friday 7 May 2021

Queen of the Night by Anastasia Korvyakova

Hi creative Friends! Anastasia is here. 

Amazing mould with femail faces inspired me altered brush. I decided to create Queen of the Night art doll. I think it is first from series of dolls that I’m going to make.


According to my idea I chose purple blue colours in different materials. To create composition, I used plastic elements from different moulds – Nocturnal Elements, Wings and Bones, Vintage Portraits, Grungy Frames.

I wanted to make the top lighter than the bottom, so I used for background Black and White Gesso. Then I colored up elements with Blue Mica powder, Royal Azul and opal Blue-Green acrylic paints, added various waxes at the end.

I imagined the queen is surrounded by stars and realize this idea with wire. I just added pieces of wire to the moulds while the plastic was still soft.

All details you’ll find in the video tutorial



xoxo, Anastasia

(aka Nastyalena)


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...