Monday 3 May 2021

Skull lamp by Kasia Salmanowicz

 Hello,

today I would like to show you my new project in which I used many different moulds from Finnabair. I know I will repeat myself, but there are so many new patterns that you still have to create to use them all! By the way, do you already have your favorite moulds?

The whole project is based on a lamp-shaped HDF base. I glued the individual elements from moulds, small gears and dry sticks together with Heavy Body Gel, and after drying everything, I covered it with a thin layer of Clear Gesso.


This time I chose a set of three rustic pastes that have great, intense colors and additionally leave a wonderful texture. The project seems to be rusty twice;) To slightly diversify the colors, I also used liquid acrylic paints (Ink Black, Carmine and Tiger  Orange. Finally, I used white gesso for highlighting and silver metallic wax. 


I invite you to watch my video tutorial on Finnabair YouTube channel where you can see the entire creation process.



Have a nice day,

Kasia Salmanowicz

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...