Wednesday 12 May 2021

ATC series by Anastasi Kuznetsova

Hello, friends!

Today I want to show you how I create ATC (artist trading cards). At the heart of my cards are tags from a gray chipboard. I also used a chipboard in the form of houses and letters. As a decoration, I used Mechanicals from Finnabair and clay figures. I made with the help of molds from Finnabair.

I covered all the elements of my future cards with Black Heavy Gesso. I created the background of the cards using Jewel Effect Pastes. They have a rich sparkle. Then I put together three layered compositions, which I glued together with a Heavy Body Gel. I also added transparent beads, which I glued with a Soft Gloss gel. After my composition was dry, I once again covered it with Black Heavy Gesso.



Then I applied some Metallique paint and Sparks to visually blend the composition with the background and add even more sparkle to my cards. Using Matte Waxes from Finnabair, I created a slight vintage effect. With the help of Metallique Waxes, I marked out the outlines of my compositions. At the very end, I glued the pebbles, which I burst with Sparks from the bottom side. And to add even more shine, I applied a Magic Potion Effect Paste in some places.



You can watch the creation process in this video. 

Enjoy, Anastasi.


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...