Monday 24 May 2021

Take your time by Olga Sępkowska

I often try to put some kind of meaning or story into my creations. Sometimes it is more obvious, and sometimes - not at all. This time I needed to just create something and enjoy it, without overthinking. 

My lights, which consisted of plastic bulbs, broke. I decided to use them in my projects - after all, nothing can go to waste. With such plastic items you have to be careful not to heat them up too much because they can lose their shape. Of course, I wasn't careful enough and my bulb got a little bit burned on the side. Thanks to the beautiful metal embellishment you can hardly notice it. 



Crushed Amber applied through the mask looks gorgeous. However, I decided to add a bit of spice to it by adding shadows with Liquid Acrylic black paint. Black Ink also helped me highlight the details of all the castings and other embellishments. 


Of course, you can see the whole process of creating my work in the video. Enjoy watching!



Hugs

Olga


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...