Monday 15 March 2021

Vampire Story by Olga Ravenskaya

Hi dear friends!

It’s Olga Ravenskaya here today with my new project and video tutorial.

The old town…First glimpses of the dawn. The citizens are still sleeping while the vampires are leaving their party.

And only she, strong and brave, is walking alone along the old streets. Her faithful dog – the Bat is always near her reading all her thoughts and knowing all her secrets…

Here is my Vampire Story which I’ve managed to create thanks to fabulous Finnabair products and mind blowing new moulds – Birds and Bats and Wings and Bones.  

To create a background, I’ve used firstly White Crackle Paste. Then I’ve glued using Soft Gloss Gel die cuts houses, added White Sand Paste, applied it through the stencils and primed everything with White and Black Heavy Gessos.

I’ve underlined houses with different waxes


All the wings and bird’s faces I’ve firstly covered with White and Black Gessos, then applied partially Vintage and Sparkling Melallic Flakes. After that I’ve painted them partially with new matt waxes – French Lavender and Sage Leaves.




To make textured houses I’ve painted a piece of black cardboard with Jewel pastes, and after full drying made little houses using die cuts.


I’ve painted all the chipboard with Metallique Paints and added accents with Waxes and Metallic Flakes

I’ve also used waxes for painting metal embellishments and flowers.




As a final touch I’ve added beautiful toppings using Beads, Microbeads and glitter.


Here is my step-by-step video, hoping you’ll enjoy it!


Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs

Olga



List of supplies with active links to Mixed Media Place store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...