Friday 12 March 2021

Round spring canvas by Anastasia Kuznetsova

 Hello, friends!

Today I want to show you a round spring canvas.


I took a round wooden watch blank and glued some scrapbooking paper to it. I covered the paper with a Clear Gesso. I used a silicone brush from Finnabair. In some places, I applied White Heavy Gesso with my fingers. I also applied the White Crackle Paste using a palette knife.




I put together a layered composition on canvas. I used flowers, cut out elements, as well as clay figurines that I made with the new molds from Finnabair. Using a stencil and a palette knife, I applied a little Icing Paste and new Jewel Effect Paste. Then, in some places of the background and composition, I applied Liquid Acrylic and Opal Magic paint. In some areas of the background, I applied a Phoenix Effect Paste.






At the very end, I added accents to the work. I glued beads and sequins on the Soft Gloss Gel. I sprinkled Micro beads and Glitter from Finnabair on the areas where the gel was applied.






You can watch the creation process in this video. Enjoy, Anastasi.




List of supplies with active links to Mixed Media Place store:


2 comments:

Amy Voorthuis said...

Such a gorgeous projects I love the colors makes it feel like spring 💜 hugs Amy

mommyx2 said...

WOW!!! THIS IS AMAZING!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...