Wednesday 3 March 2021

Hidden stained glass windows by Kasia Salmanowicz

Hello,

Once again, I'm pleased to show you my project using the new edition of Finnabair products for winter 2021. This time, the new products include beautiful moulds, metal embellishments, beautiful shiny pastes and chipboard... there is really a lot to choose from. Honestly, it's hard to decide what to use first.

Today I decided to decorate the canvas, which I first secured with Clear Gesso. Then, with the help of Soft Glos Gel, I glued the tissue paper. After drying, I chose one of the Finn stencils and applied the pattern with a new paste in a shiny shade of black. It is slightly rough and gives very interesting effects. In addition, I applied the paste on small stained glass windows made of HDF material. I added a little cracking paste on the dried tissue paper.



Then I painted a black gesso with a decorative chipboard and elements from the new moulds. Later, I started sticking everything on the prepared surface. I also added natural elements that I like to use in mixed media projects. There are also art stones and small cabochons.




I colored the whole project with some metallic paints at the beginning and then added some liquid acrylic which are my absolute favorite when it comes to Finnabair paints. I just love them. Finally, I gently whitened the entire composition and splashed white and black gesso. You will find everything in the tutorial. Have a nice watch.


Hugs,

Kasia Salmanowicz

List of supplies with active links to Mixed Media Place store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...