Wednesday 17 March 2021

Find yourself – Mini Book by Martina Stoycheva

 Hello everyone, 

You may know that I like to create albums, but I haven`t made one since last summer, because it takes so much time and space to create one. All of my small table is covered in papers, pastes, waxes, twines, metal embellishments…whatever you can think of, is all there. So yes, it`s not a every month treat for me to make an album. 




This small mini book came up as idea some time ago and I decided to create something small and usable, that I can fit in my bag and actually write in it if I want to. 




I wanted it to have just a few metal pieces on the cover since it`s small and I didn`t wanted to overdo it. The new metal flower from Grungy Succulents set by Finn completed the look perfectly in size and shape. And I love the simplicity in this small but very inspiring for me project. Because as you all know very well, we rarely do something for ourselves. Something for us to keep and use. 




The final project fits in my hand, smells of my favorite waxes and coffee, which by the way I used to color my inside pages. 





I hope you`ll be inspired by my mini book.

If you have any questions about it, just leave me a comment and I`ll get back to you as soon as I can.


Have a nice day and be inspired!

Hugs, Martina.


List of supplies with active links to Mixed Media Place store:

1 comment:

Anne said...

This is gorgeous Martina - I've learnt a few new techniques from this tutorial, could you please let me know what the dark pliable material you used on the spine is? Thank you so much.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...