Monday 8 March 2021

Evening by Anastasia Korvyakova

Hello everyone! Anastasia here with mixed media project "Evening". It's about time when you come back home after long busy day or just finish your home routine...


I've painted background using White Gesso, Umbra, Burnt Sienna, Black Ink acrylic paints. To add more texture on background I’ve used Paper Texture paste which I mixed with Umbra and Burnt Sienna. I decided to create composition using Chipboard "Steampunk Blossom" and various elements from new moulds.


The chipboard I've covered with Black Gesso and Teal-Pink opal magic acrylic paint and then with mix of different waxes. At the end I did surface of chipboard more daker and grunge with my favorite Burnt Sienna liquid acrylic paint. I also used in my project metal parts of real watches and paper elements.

Main elements of my composition are Wings and Month. I've covered Wings with White and Black Gesso, and then added Burnt Sienna on dark part and Sage Leaves matte wax on white. At the end I've applied Metallic flakes "Vintage" on wings and on background.


I prepared video tutorial and hope you will be interested.


xoxo, Anastasia(aka Nastyalena)


List of supplies with active links to Mixed Media Place store:


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...