Wednesday 16 December 2020

Winter scene by Olga Ravenskaya

Hi gorgeous friends!

It’s Olga Ravenskaya here today with my new project and video tutorial.

The most wonderful season is coming and it’s time to make our homes beautiful and festive.

I’ve created a winter scene for decorating my home

Honestly speaking it’s my favorite time in crafting too – I can use so much glitter as I want! 

And now I have a new love – Crushed Ice paste which is fabulous for winter season and for creating ice and frosty effect!



Firstly I primed everything with White Gesso and then made a texture on the trees using Modelling Paste Opaque Matte and a small artificial branch.

Then I painted trees with Impasto pastes and added a beautiful shimmer using Mica powders.

Next step I gave some shadows with Metallique paints, underlined the texture with Snow White Impasto and sprinkled over with white glitter.

I’ve added beautiful ice effect with Crushed Ice paste applying it with a brush. 

I painted all the wooden and metal elements with Metallique paints and also sprinkled over with a glitter 

For transparent tree I’ve used Crushed Ice Paste applying it through Passiflora stencil.

Have a look at this gorgeous effect!

Finally I built up all the elements, added beads and tinted embellishments with a Dragon’s Eye Sparks.



Here is my video step-by-step, hoping you’ll enjoy it!


Thanks a ton for stopping by!

Merry Christmas!

Hugs,

Olga


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...