Monday 7 December 2020

Gingerbread House by Katja

Hello! I made a Gingerbread house and used some candy and mixed it with mixed media products from Finnabair. This rusty birdhouse got a makeover. Now it is a Christmas decoration for my Christmas table and I can tell some stories about it on the holidays.




This birdhouse is my candy and ginger bread house. Used metallic paint and liquid acrylic paint to paint the gingerbread. On the roof with the candy there is lot of the modeling paste.





I have used Snowflake paste with glitter to get my house sparkling and snowy. Under the house there is a wintery landscape. Not anyone is allowed to enter this candy house. Yes, I have used real candy in my project. I this is not  ideal, but I did a try and it was scary before everything have dried up. Now I have a my gingerbread house for Christmas.




There is a video waiting for you if you like to watch.


Thank you and take care! Katja


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:


1 comment:

Gigi said...

That was such a great idea you had and it turned out beautiful. I too hope it keeps well for next year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...