Friday 11 December 2020

Glittery reindeer by Anat Weksler

Hello crafty friends!

Anat Here and I'm back today to share my new project with you – a Winter glittery décor. 

I know we are all very busy at this time of the year so I decided to create a rather simple project with a wonderful impact, something you can prepare to gift or to the décor our home.



I altered the MDF Reindeer using some of the fabulous new products like the Journaling Mini Tissue papers sets and more. 





Watch the video tutorial here:


My idea was to embellish the Reindeer like all elements were part of him, to achieve that I've colored the composition with similar colors of the Background, just slightly different. I used a lot of glitter as I love to do in my winter and Holidays projects.

Hope you like it and feel inspired to make one for yourself.

Wishing you all very Happy Holidays!!



Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...