Wednesday 9 December 2020

No ordinary Christmas - by Anastasia Korvyakova

Hi Dears! Anastasia here. 

Today I'd like to show you how easy to turn ordinary Christmas tree decorations into unique ones with liquid and metallique acrylic paints.




I took white cones (from Styrofoam) and colored up them with Liquid acrylic paints from latest release - Nude, Coral, Ochre, Crimson, Lime Green. These paints are perfectly blended with each other and gives beautiful color combinations.





I’ve highlighted some places with White Pearl wax(this is also a new product) and with other waxes.

I decided to add “hats” to my cones and used die-cut flowers for this, which I covered with embossing powders and various waxes.

All details of creating process watch in my video tutorial here:



Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:




1 comment:

Gigi said...

Very beautiful and such a great idea. I have never seen those styrofoam pine cones before so I will have to keep an eye out for them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...