Monday 14 December 2020

Bright canvas by Anastasi Kuznetsova

 Hello, friends!

Today I want to show you the bright canvas.

I took a bad canvas as a basis and covered it with Texture Effect Pastes. Then, using a palette knife, I applied the Paper Texture Paste to some places. To get rid of excess contrast, I tinted the paste with sprays. After that I took a stencil and applied here and there a Icing Paste mixed with Texture Powder.



When my background was dry well, I put together a layered composition. I used various decorative elements. I created the clay figures using molds from Finnabair. I painted them with Opal Magic Paints and Wax. I used a picture From Art Daily collection as the main element of my composition.




After gluing all the elements of my composition, I tinted it with Liquid Acrylic paints. Then I added Melange and large beads. And with the help of the Soft Gloss Gel, I glued beads, Glass Glitter, Metallic Micro Beads and glitter in some places.

You can watch the creation process in this video. Enjoy, Anastasi.


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...