Monday 23 December 2019

Wooden clock by Anastasi Kuznetsova

Hello, friends!
I'll tell you a little about the creation process. I took a wooden blank for the clock and covered it with Black Gesso. I also covered with Black Gesso  a chipboard and clay decor, which I made using molds.



Using Texture Effect  Pastes, I added color and texture to the blank. With the help of color, I divided my base in half. Also with Texture Effect  Pastes I covered a large chipboard dial. I added paste Graphite Texture Paste for my background. Next, I put together a multilayered composition. I glued parts with glue and Heavy Body Gel.






After I added some beads, I added Metallique Paints to my work, then added Texture Effect  Pastes for the patina effect. After that, I used waxes to give the work more color and shine. 





And at the very end I added Metallic Micro Beads. You can watch the creation process in this video. 



Enjoy, Anastasi.



Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...