Wednesday 11 December 2019

Classes with Finnabair in 2020? - here is the plan!

Hi again dear friends!
It has been a busy year for me and I'm proud to say I was able to visit not only many wonderful, exotic places but come back to some I loved and enjoyed before! I want to thank you all for making this ongoing mixed-media madness possible and joining me in the classroom to make our fingers dirty together!
Are you wondering what the next year is going to bring? The rough sketch of the schedule is here, but please expect some minor changes and add-ons as we are still working on last details!
Some of the places are open for bookings or are going to start bookings soon - don't miss the chance!

Here we go!

9-10 February 2020 - Classes in New DelhiIndia - bookings here!

14-15 
February 2020- Classes in Dubai, UAE - bookings here!


29 February - 1 March 2020 - Classes in UK - more info soon
enquiries: ilovemixedmedia@hotmail.com



11-15 March 2020
 - Mixed Media Event 2020 in South Africa - bookings here!


4-5 April 2020 - Classes for Jiwon Arts in South Korea
enquiries: jiwonarts.owner@gmail.com

18-19 April 2020 - Classes in Alsace, France
enquiries:alexandra_scrap@yahoo.fr 


23-24 May 2020 - Classes for Timbroscrapmania, Rome, Italy (more details soon!)
May 2020 - Classes in the US (more details soon!)

6-7 June 2020 - Classes for Skaparlusten, Sweden (more details soon!)

13-14  June 2020 - Classes for Mit Liebe Selbstgemacht in Berlin, Germany (more details soon!)
27-28 June - Classes in Poland (more details soon!)



12-13 September - Classes for Laurencebdesign.com in France
26-27 September - Classes for De Scrapheap in The Netherlands

24-25 October 2020 - Classes for Amelia's Crafts in the UK

November 2020 - Tour in Australia and NZ


Thank you so much for all the love and don't forget the easiest way to be up to date with all the news, projects and more is to follow my social media - Facebook Page, Finnabair IG Account and Finnabair Brand IG Account.
I wish you all a great, creative week - hoping to see you in the classroom next year!

2 comments:

Deb C said...

Yay! I see classes coming to the US. Hope it's close by, would love to take another of your wonderful classes.

Tupns said...

WOW coming to NZ in November I hope it will be Wellington...book me my place!!! Love it!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...