Sunday 15 December 2019

December Art Recipe

Hello friends,
Frosty mornings and really cold nights are the perfect reason for choosing silver, blue and lavender as our colour palette this month. There are so many opportunities in winter to use such colours! Whether you want to create a layout with winter scene photo or home-decor, this colour choice will be always a perfect match.

Just to make sure, you are all well informed, we would like to let you know, that challenges will be going live usually each second Sunday of the month. So please do not be surprised, that Inlinkz is closed the day before. Please keep that in mind planning your entering the challenge :) because we love your projects so much and we do not want to lose any of them!

The rules are very simple. Each challenge consists of colour palette and products. You need to stick to the colour palette and use at least 2 of the products listed in a challenge.

Colours of December Art Recipe:
 Art Extravagance: Snowflake Paste
 Art Alchemy: Opal Magic Paints
 Art Ingredients: Glitter 
 Finnabair’s Moulds 

The colours: Blue, Lavender and Silver




If the products on your project are not easy to recognize, please add in description information, where exactly we can see them.

Challenge is open till January, 11th. The winner will be invited to be Guest Designer on our blog.


This month Guest Designer is Phyllis Fernanadez







Hi Creative Friends,  Phyllis here to share my Guest Designer Project for Finnabair's Art Recipe in December!  I was over the moon excited and honored to be the Guest Designer!  

I LOVE to create with Blue,  Lavender and Silver in my creative mind I was seeing Fairy theme!  I started with a blank canvas and a wooden frame,  glued them together and covered it with Black Gesso.  Then added Art Alchemy Opal Magic Turquoise Satin Wax and Heather Hills Cire Cera Wax.  I used the Stars and Moon Mould and painted the Stars and moon with Art Alchemy Blue Violet Opal Magic Acrylic Paints and also gave the moulded shapes a spray of Color bloom spray.  Once the Moon mould was half dry I sprinkled Silver Glitter.  I went to my front yard and searched for  perfect twig pieces and painted on the Snowflake Paste and then sprinkled more Silver Glitter,  it was exactly what I hoped for!  I also added Old Silver Icing Paste to the back of Melange Art Pebbles for more impact.







I added layers of embellishments and to finish it off I  added beads,  microbeads and sequins,  this was so fun to create using lots of Finnabair products!






Thank you again I truly feel so Blessed and Honored to be creating along with Finnabair's Amazing Design Team!  I hope I've inspired you to get your Finnabair products out and start creating!

Products used:




Inspiration from our Design Team:


Hello creative friends! A new Art Recipe inspired me to create a series of Free Form Cards.


I covered the background of cards with Black Gesso and added textures with Modeling Paste and Stencil. When everything was dry I put together a composition, I added color with Opal Magic Paint and Impasto.  And I finished everything with a Wax and Snowflake Paste.





I hope you are inspired by this month palette and we look forward to see your projects!

And below you will find my video tutorial, I have created for you: 







Perfect match to use Opal Magic Paint, Snowflake Paste and glitter in the same project. It gives a winter and crispy look.













Hello creative friends! The gorgeous new Art Recipe inspired me to alter this HDF Bell, in a winter - snowy atmosphere. For the Background I’ve spread Plaster Paste through the fabulous Ornate Lace Stencil.  When everything dried I covered it with Black Gesso. Next I added Art Alchemy Opal Magic paint – Teal-Blue, Art Alchemy Opal Magic paint – Yellow-Blue and rubbed over a bit of Metallique Wax – Electric Violet


Then it was time to color my Embellishments. I’ve colored them with Art Alchemy Metalique paint – Silver Spoon, the mould prints made of Resin and Annabelle and Moon&Stars moulds. And the chipboards pieces with Art Alchemy Metalique paint – French Lavender, Art Alchemy Opal Magic paint – Teal-Blue and Art Alchemy Impasto paint – Bottle Green. 




After assembling everything I added Silver Glitter as well as Microbeads.






* * * * * * * *

1. Create a project with our colour scheme and all obligatory products listed at the beginning of this blog post
2. If any products are not well visible on the project, please leave an information where to find them on your project in description on your blog
3. Enter using Inlinkz below.


Challenge will be closed on January 11th. Lucky winner will be announced by the end of January.

We hope you feel inspired and we can't wait to see your projects :)

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...