Monday 9 December 2019

Without fear by Juliya Tirskaya

Hello there, creative friends!
Today I'd like to share with you my new inspiration!


Our winter is going full force, everything around is white, snowy, foggy. And that's why I need bright colors!
Therefore, I began to create a bright interesting background. I decided why not to see how Heavy Body Gel and Tissue look out from a layer of paste and paints?




And then the hands themselves folded the composition. I added purple colour for contrast. And a homemade flower made of wire, light bulbs and foamiran.




You can see how I made and decorated my Canvas in my video tutorial. I hope you enjoy my idea for Tissue + Gel and for homemade flowers!


Hugs, Juliya

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...