Friday 20 December 2019

Festive garland by Anastasia Korvyakova

Hello creative friends! Anastasia here with new inspiration for you!
The time before Christmas and New Year is a magical time! This is the time to create some beautiful home decorations. I like to think up new ones, so I have created a winter garland using great materials from Finnabair Studio.



As always, my background consists from a few layers. The first one is decorative tissue paper Solar. I glued it with help of 3D Matte Gel.  On tissue paper I have applied amazing Snowflake paste, through Swirly floral stencil and Harlequin stencil. Then I colored up some places with liquid acrylic paints - Violet, Carmine and Burnt Sienna. And I got an interesting result: parts of ornaments with snowflakes paste began to look like colorful sugar candy. Very beautiful effect!




As decoration, I chose various metal embellishments - flowers, snowflakes, stars; also paper elements and small decorative skis. I have added a color on metal elements with acrylic paints Snow White, Poppy Red, Rustic Brown. Also I have decorated my garland with melange sugar art pebbles. I have fastened the flags on the wire and added small bulbs from the old garland.





The final accent was the addition of Snowflake paste and acrylic paint White Pearl on light bulbs and wire.


Hope my video tutorial will be interesting and inspiring you to create some new decoration for your home!


I wish you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!
Hugs,
NastyaLena
(aka Anastasia Korvyakova)



Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...