Sunday 8 December 2019

Christmas canvas by Kasia Salmanowicz

Hello!
I love the time of creating Christmas decorations. They may not always be typical. Sometimes you can do something different with a winter accent. I like to decorate my home in a style that I love… in shades of brown with natural elements. So I decided to make a winter-Christmas canvas with delicately shiny accents and metal embellishments.





I secured the canvas with Clear Gesso and then applied gold Icing Paste through a mask with the text. As one of the layers I used white cotton fabric. Further elements are natural elements, HDF decors, string and Art Stones and of course my favorite liquid acrylic paints. The right color adds clarity and highlights details. Finally Paste with glitter – because it’s Christmas!





You can see all stages of work in the movie. I invite you to watch and of course create your own projects with fantastic Finnabair products;))



Have a nice day,
Kasia Salmanowicz


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...