Friday 27 December 2019

Creativity by Tiffany Solorio

Hello, Tiffany Solorio here. I have a pretty simple art journal page to share with you.


I started with a Prima Marketing mixed media book. I added a coat of white heavy gesso to prep the page. I them added some texture with some masking tape. You can also use washi tape. I added some more texture and interest with some paper paste and a stencil.



I let that dry and then started adding my color. I used Impasto paint. I watered it down to make sure it can flow where it wants. I added some more depth with black liquid acrylic paint.



I added a sticker and some splatters to finish off the page. 



Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:


1 comment:

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE! THX for the video inspiration!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...