Monday 3 December 2018

Give voice to your story by Kasia Bogatko

Hello,
today's project is very important to me because I made it as a gift for my grandma. I used her wedding photo, taken over 50 years ago. I like to work with such personal souvenirs, they give the projects an exceptional character, they are less anonymous and I always put more heart into them.



The most eye-catching in this project is the background. I used one of the new stencils here - Swirly Florals, and beautiful icing pastes. These strong spots of color are alcohol inks that worked very well with pastes, giving them additional colors.




I did not want to give many embellishments here. The most important is the photo. I used papers from one of my favorite 7 Dots Studio collection - Lost & Found, a few flowers. At the end, of course, white gesso and white splashing. Thanks to them, the project took on this retro character.




On the occasion of the upcoming Christmas - reach for photos of people close to you, make gifts for them. A small canvas, album, frame, something straight from your heart. I assure you that such gifts are the most wonderful and unforgettable, they bring a smile and emotion.



Have a nice day!
Kasia


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

1 comment:

Christine Kiehl said...

Nicely done. I love every detail!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...