Friday 21 December 2018

Retro canvas "Father" by Olga Bielska

Hello there lovely creative friends! Today I'd like to share with you my brand new inspiration - a mixed media retro canvas with amazing Finnabair's products.
This is my proposition on how you can beautifully frame a photo of a man :)

You can see whole process in my tutorial.


At the beginning, I created an interesting texture. I used Texture Paste - Graphite and paints Impasto Paint Dark Chocolate, Art Alchemy Metallique Golden Moss, Art Alchemy Metallique Steampunk Copper.



To create a composition I used Mechanicals, paper elements, chipboard pieces and moulds. All these products created volume!






Then alternately I applied rust effect pastes, white gesso, Icing Paste and White Gold waxes.









Then of course, I added my favorite Art Ingredient: Art Stones and Glass Beads. I use Soft Matte Gel to glue them.


And in the end I applied again rust effect pastes, white gesso and  waxes as long as I got the desired effect.

I really hope that I was able to inspire you!
Hugs, Olga!




Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:


2 comments:

Ryoma Sakamoto.Japan said...

Merry Christmas and wishing you peace, joy and happiness in the new year.

Gigi said...

Such a beautiful creation. I enjoyed watching you work with all the layers and your process of putting it together. I learned a lot and I appreciate your tutorial. Keep up the good work.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...