Friday 30 November 2018

Horseshoe for luck by Svetlana Lipnitskaya

In my country, Belarus, people believe that if you hang a horseshoe over the entrance to the house, it will bring happiness and good luck. I wanted to show you such a magic horseshoe with luck that would always smile at you! So I prepared my new video tutorial! This horseshoe is my personal good luck charm.

I took a wooden horseshoe and painted it with black gesso - this is a basic product that I love! After drying, the surface becomes matte and very pleasant to the touch. Such a cool effect! Love it!))))






And then I played with new icing pastes and various metal ornaments. Look how cool all these colors mix with other! At the end I used the wax "old gold" - the effect is stunning!










I wish you good luck! Here is my video tutorial!




Enjoy your day and I can't wait to be with you again next time!
Hugs, Svetlana


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...