Friday 7 December 2018

Listen with your heart by Olya Kravets

Hello there lovely creative friends! Today I'd like to share with you my brand new inspiration - a mixed media canvas with lovely amazing Finnabair's products! Sometimes I want to do something simple but beautiful, just to convey my emotions. And this time I listen to me and created an inspiring board and a reminder. Do you see this interesting and inspiring picture inside? That is what inspired me to create this project. This is a card from the new release of  Art Daily "Words you need"!

The very first step was taking a clipboard. I mixed Mini Art Stones and Black Gesso to create a textural background. It is so simple! Then I took several shades of Impasto Paints and Acrylics and started my magic with colors. I really enjoyed the process and painting. To make my texture even more interesting, I added some Texture Fantasy.


I covered the reverse side of a small canvas with Texture Fantasy Paste. I did the same with  chipboard. I wanted to create uneven relief on it! There are more decor elements such as lace and burlap. And my favorite metal elements - Mechanicals! I also added cards from the set Ephemera Melange.


I decorated my project with new cards and words from Art Daily. This is something that fills your project with meaning! Just try and you will immediately fall in love with it!








I invite you to watch my video tutorial to see the whole process of creating my project. Enjoy! 
  


I really hope that I was able to inspire you! 
Create simple things but put your heart in them. Then you will be unique. Remember that you are beautiful and everything that you create will be amazing! Play with new products from Finnabair and let your inspiration always be with you.
With love, Olya.


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:


1 comment:

mamablitger said...

Olya this is such a lovely project. Fantastic colors, amazing texture and a well balanced amount of embellishment items. I love the result ! You are very creative and talented. Thank you so much ... also for creating the video. I enjoyed so much to watch it.
Hugs from Monica ������
Spain

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...