Monday 31 December 2018

Mixedmedia box by Svetlana Lipnitskaya

Hello dears! Today I encourage you to make a gift with your own hands - bake cookies and pack in a beautiful box. Cookies should be baked according to your favorite recipe, and I'll show the box itself.


 My box is in the shape of an asterisk with a dreamy angel. Very little crafting, I painted it with black gesso and then applied graphite paste through the stencil. How beautiful it flickers! 





I mixed glass silver glitter and red glitter with 3D gel and applied the mixture using a brush on top of the frozen graphite paste. Then make tiny splashes using white gesso - to add some snowy mood!




Flower arrangement, metal music and angel pasted on a heavy body gel is a powerful thing! 



The final touch was the waxes-metallic gold and silver colors! Hugs, Svetlana


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...