Friday 14 December 2018

Pink for Christmas by Katja Joulak

Hello all creative readers!
Right now it is a creative and a bit busy time, December. I am preparing all sort of Christmas Projects. And for me it is all about pastel colors for Christmas. I love pastels in my home decor.
I have decorated an old Christmas flower pot to match my kitchen. There are pink details in my kitchen this year. Oh, yes, pink for Christmas! I just love pink. So the Impasto Paints in Pastels Colors are perfect for my new flower pot.


Also some paper clay decorations and a metallic embellishment,  snowflake at the front part.
For some extra highlight and shimmer I have used Icing Paste: Frosty Pearl and White Gold. I have brushed it on top of everything.






There is also some stamping here and there and I have used the gorgeous text stamps from the Art Daily Collection - Post Card stamp set.




Here is a video tutorial for you, so enjoy and Merry Christmas to all of you!






xoxo Katja



Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...