Monday 17 December 2018

Vintage journal cover - Memories by Bipasha

Hello wonderful crafters,
Today I am going to share with you a very exciting project - a journal cover! Recently, I have been drawn to art journaling to keepsake beautiful memories and have been meaning to decorate the cover of my very first art journal. It is a vintage themed project and the beautiful Finnabair resist fabrics absolutely suited my requirements. A touch of homemade tea stain, used tea bags and coffee powder along with the rusted magical embellishments helped me to build the vintage feel with a breeze! I let it air dry thoroughly and created the composition with assorted metal embellishments layered and adhered using 3D matte gel. I love the way it holds the dimensional elements strongly. Next, I added some colours of Art Alchemy Metalliques and blending everything together with some art stones and diluted gesso splatters.






The possibilities of these mediums, embellishments and pastes when combined, are limitless. I hope you are inspired to create your own shabby chic altered artpiece with these beautiful paints and textured pastes, that becomes an outlet to your emotions.







Here is a video recording of the process. Hope you are inspired to create your own memory keepsake cover!



Happy creating,
Bipasha


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...