Wednesday 8 December 2021

Party by Anastasi Kuznetsova

 Hello, friends!

Today I want to show you how I created this canvas in the form of gear. In this work, I used a lot of chipboards. I also used Mechanicals, Art Pebbles, clay figurines, which I made with the help of moulds from Finnabair.




I covered all the elements with White Heavy Gesso. Then I created a layered composition. I used Heavy Body Gel as glue. I used Art Stones to give the composition and background more texture. I glued them with Soft Gloss Gel. After the gel was dry, I once again covered the composition with White Heavy Gesso.


Next, I added colour using Liquid Acrylics. After drying, I highlighted the protruding parts of the canvas with White Heavy Gesso. For this, I used the dry brush technique. Then I added Phoenix Effect Paste in some places. I really liked the gloss that the paste creates. At the very end, I added microbeads and glitter, which I glued with a Soft Gloss Gel.




You can watch the creation process in this video. Enjoy, Anastasi.



Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...