Tuesday 21 December 2021

Mixed Media Christmas Bauble by Iveta Ziedina

Hello all,

Today I would like to share this festive, yet somewhat grungy bauble with you all!

As it is December I thought the most appropriate thing to make right now is a Christmas decoration of course!

I was really in the mood for a little bit of decoupage with Finnabair Tissue paper, after having a look at all the ones I have I decided this beautiful portrait was the one.



It really served as inspiration for the rest of the composition as I wanted to make it look like all the beautiful mixed media elements and mechanicals we’re slowly taking over the bauble - just like frost on the window on a cold winters night.



I hope you will find this little piece inspirational and I wish you the most wonderful Holidays! See you in the New Year!



Lots of love,

Iveta xxx


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...