Wednesday 15 December 2021

Love & Care by Anat Weksler

Hello Crafty Friends!

It's Anat here with a new Video Tutorial which I named Love&Care.

I have decided not to make a winter or Christmas project this month because I thought you might need a break and have a Rusty Project LOL






It wasn't a mere coincidence that I have chosen Love & Care plates; I wanted to put on the wooden Spatulas something that give them meaning even before they were altered. We need to spread Love and Kindness and take care of our loved ones!!

Enjoy my step by step tutorial, watch the video below: 





Have a wonderful day and enjoy your crafting time!

Thanks for stopping by!!


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...