Tuesday 14 December 2021

Frosty forest canvas by Marina Ignatova

Hello, friends! Winter is a wonderful time of the year. I love waiting for holidays, fluffy snow and frost, winter fun with children. It is a pity that there is not enough snow in my region. Therefore, I have to get out and create it myself)))













This time I have a forest frosty canvas. I have created a tutorial on how to create it, and I will be very glad if any ideas will be useful to you! Enjoy watching!

Inspiration to you!

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Absolutely beautiful! Can I ask what paper pad you use for this & where did you find the beautiful deer? My dad has a cabin & feeds the deer that come to visit. Would love to create something half as gorgeous as yours! Thank you for providing the wonderful inspiration!

Sue Lelli said...

Absolutely STUNNING!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...