Monday 9 August 2021

Two hearts by Anat Weksler

Hello crafty friends!

It's Anat here! I'm back today to share my new project and video Tutorial – Two Hearts.

My duo of Home décor MDF Hearts features my love for different styles which have so much in common.





What drove me  to create this duo of  Hearts were my previous experiments of the 2 gorgeous new matte waxes: Ochre and Stained Wood together with the fabulous  new stencils. I wanted to repeat what I've done and record it for you.





I hope you like my project and will enjoy watching the step by step video!

Watch the video tutorial here: 

Have a wonderful day and enjoy your crafting time!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...