Monday 2 August 2021

Altered heart by Kasia Salmanowicz

Hello!

Today I have an idea for you to decorate an old item to give it a new look and a second life;) You probably have things in your drawers that you do not enjoy, and they can be an excellent bases for creating a new, unique decoration.

I chose an old paper heart, which was probably the lid of the box. I covered them with two layers of white gesso. After drying, I chose two beautiful stencils from Finnabair and two types of texture pastes ;) The cracking paste is probably my favorite among pastes.





Then I reached for metal embellishments, including beautiful flowers from the previous Finn release. For this art pebbles and my favorite liquid acrylic paints. Do you want to know how I put it all together? I invite you to a step-by-step tutorial on Finnabair YouTube channel.





Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...