Friday 27 August 2021

Dream without fear by Olga Ravenskaya

Hi dear friends!

It’s Olga Ravenskaya here today with my new project and video tutorial.

I’ve just come back home after summer holidays and would like to share with you my heart décor about dreams, journeys, new beautiful towns with a feeling of upcoming autumn and a slight sadness for the passing summer.

I’ve used here new fabulous stencils, Bindweed Wallpaper and Documented, paired them with Machine Floral Decors chipboard. 

Firstly I’ve painted the lower part of the heart base with liquid acrylics and applied a mix of Golden Dragon paste and Amethyst Magic Icing paste through Bindweed Wallpaper.

For the upper part I’ve used Secret Notes tissue paper and Golden Dust Jewel paste with Documented stencil. 


All the chipboard and metal embellishments I’ve painted with Metallique acrylic paints and tinted with Dragon’s Eye and Unicorn’s Hair Sparks paints. 


A touch of White Gold and Rose Gold waxes gave the extra beautiful glow to the embellishments. 

Finally I’ve added transparent pebbles and a bit of beads and microbeads. 

Here is my step-by-step video, hoping you’ll enjoy it!


Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Olga

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

2 comments:

SewPaperPaint said...

This is BEYOND gorgeous! I am totally smitten...

MA said...

Just gorgeous. Who makes the little houses that I find you using..I never see them listed in the product list and I've seen them being used a lot. Hope to hear who makes them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...