Friday 6 August 2021

Magical banner by Anastasia Korvyakova

Hello creative friends! Anastasia is here. In my new project - free form atc's, I used new matte waxes - Stained Wood and Ochre.




The deep earthy colors of these waxes inspired me to create a magical world hidden among the mountains. In this world, large fairy mushrooms grow, tiny pegasus and unicorns play with butterflies and the mountains are riddled with magical caves.


To create the background, I used Boudoir Pink, Dark Chocolate Impasto paints, White Crackle paste, Burnt Sienna Liquid acrylic paint and new waxes. I also used them for coloring chipboard. I applied Opal magic and Metallic paints to some areas of the chipboard, and this gave beautiful contrast between the matte surface painted with waxes and the shiny surface painted with these paints.


I prepared video tutorial for you:

Hugs, Anastasia (aka Nastyalena)


New Products (soon available in stores):
Art Alchemy - Matte Waxes: Stained Wood, Ochre

Full list of supplies with active links to Mixed Media Place store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...