Wednesday 11 August 2021

Asian style canvas by Anastasi Kuznetsova

 Hello, friends!

Today I want to show you a new Asian style canvas. I was inspired by the picture from the set “Words You Need” by Finnanbair. I took a few traditional Japanese colors: peach, wine, and yellow-green.

Using a Clear Gesso, I glued Rice Paper by Prima Marketing to the canvas. The canvas turned out to be similar to fabric to the touch. Then, using a stencil, I applied the Icing Paste and Jewel Effect Paste. After the pastes dried, I applied stamp prints to the background. I had a stamp with hieroglyphs and straight lines.




Using various decorative elements, I created a multi-layered composition. I used fabric flowers, leaves, berries, beads. I also made figures from plaster using molds by Prima Marketing. I covered the chipboard with White Heavy Gesso and White Crackle Paste, painted it with sprays and waxes.




After the glue dried, I added accents to the work: pebbles, sequins and glitter. I pasted the accents on the Soft Gloss Gel.

You can watch the creation process in this video. Enjoy, Anastasi.




Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...