Friday 16 October 2020

Twilight Deer by Olga Ravenskaya

 Hi gorgeous friends!


It’s Olga Ravenskaya here today and I’m so excited to share with you my debut project with a video tutorial.

I’ve created a home décor piece – wooden Twilight Deer trying to express my feeling of upcoming late Autumn with its dark and deep colors, first hoarfrost on the branches, frosty air and twilight sky all the days long.

I’ve used Sand Paste White, Modeling Paste Opaque Matte with Vintage Wallpaper stencil and Mini Art Stones to create the texture on my wooden sticks and deer base.

Then I covered everything using Metallique paints and Impasto paints.

To underline the texture I’ve used Old White Matte Wax and Amethyst Magic Wax.

And as a final touch I’ve used Sterling Glass Glitter and  Licorice Glass Beads for sparkling effect.


Here is my video step-by-step, hoping you’ll enjoy it!

If you can't see the video (this happens on the phones) here is direct link.

Thanks a ton for stopping by!

Hugs,

Olga


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...