Monday 19 October 2020

Trust in the process by Martina Stoycheva

 Hello everyone!

It`s time for my first project as Finnabair Creative Team Member and I`m  so exited!

”I love Fall most of all.”

This truly is meant for me. The most cherished time of the year for me is fall. Everything  is beautifully colored in warm tones and shades, suddenly quiet after hot and busy  summer. 


Like we all need to take a deep breath before we dive into winter. 




That`s what inspired  me for my canvas. Fall. Golden Fall, as we call it in my country. And besides, it`s October. Is there better time to gather all the leaves from our walks outside and find them new place to live on. For instance on our canvas.




I love to use natural elements in some of my works and I find them particularly useful in fall projects. Sometimes they can be hard and tricky  to work with though. As you`ll see in my video process one of my leaves broke at the end. But it`s not a big deal, as we can always replace it with another natural element, right! After all perfection is truly overrated.





You can watch the creating process in my video bellow and find all the products used.

If you can't see the video, here is direct link.

I hope you all enjoy Fall season to it`s fullest.

Hugs, Martina.



Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...